June 12, 2012

My Fantastical Summer

Okay, summer for me is amazing.
I'm so spoiled and it's not my fault.
So right now I'm out here in Arizona, swimming almost everyday, Shopping, and all that fun stuff.
I miss my friends, though.. this year I have been close to my friends.. more than ever. Probably because I have been more social? Hmph.
On Thursday, I'm going to Los Angeles, and on Friday, I'm going to..
DISNEYLAND! AH!
Did I ever mention that Disneyland is like my second home? Been there over 30 times, no joke. I know all (most) of the Disneyland/California Adventure secrets and I know of the rides and where they are at..
I'm just OBSESSED with Disney. Like, obsessed like, obsessed.
Anyways, so Disneyland, then I'm going home on Sunday and gonna hang out with my friends a lot!
Cause they miss me as much as I miss them.. We are going to have all-nighters and scary movie marathons. :)
Can't wait..
Also..
TWENTY DAYS LEFT TILL
NEW
FREAKING
YORK!
ah, omg
Can't wait..
WIHL!
-Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment