June 12, 2012

Suh-weet 16!



MAY 18th 2012

Today is my first day as an official16 year old! I say officially because ever since the year started I got bored of saying "Yes I'm 15.. but I'll be 16 in __months!"

Yesterday was THE greatest birthday ever. Here I was, receiving birthdays from strangers and good people.. normal birthday at school. Then at lunchtime everyone was doing the normal routine getting lunch while I wait for the lunch line of chaos to calm down by myself and one other person. Then all my friends surrounded the table singing happy birthday on top of their lungs for the whole cafeteria to hear I was SO red.. everyone was cracking up. While they were singing, Rosa, Ness, Angelica, and Sofia got cupcakes, a huge fancy cake (Rosa, of course) Ness brought cupcakes and Angelica had a package of cookies, and to top it off, Vargas got party hats, those blow out horns and got me a balloon then all of my friends gave me a birthday card..
It was just all awesome.
I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment