October 19, 2011

Oh the IRONY!

Have you ever wanted to drop on your knees and lift your arms in agony while yelling "NOOOOO!" ?
That's exactly what happened to me many times.. mostly while I'm photoshopping.. or accidentally posting a status with a spelling error.. HATE that!
So what's up with the "irony" stuff? I would totally share it with you guys but you know.. of course, the person whose the reason that I want to yell "Oh the Irony!" Could possibly read this!
Hate irony.. But I love funny cat photos.

  Haha... Love random cat photos.

This is exactly how I reacted!

Anyways, so I'm in the mood to let out my love feelings about boys... [people reading this: awww, man....I'm going back on Facebook..]
But! I'm not. But wait there's more!! I'm not going to post anymore cat photos! [Dog Lovers: "Hooray!"]

Haha, Hate commercials like that! "BUT WAIT.... There's MORE!" What are they expecting us to do?

TV: Have you ever wanted to eat a PB&J but you hate having two knives out.. Having more dishes?
Viewer: YES! Oh my Gosh! HATE that!
TV: Well Don't worry more! DumInvents present... The DUAL knife! The ultimate ingredient for your recipe of misery! 
Viewer: WOW, Unbelievable! I would have never thought of that! INCREDIBLE!
TV: With this two-sided knife...Now you don't have to wash so many dishes and waste soap and water!  It's good for the emviorment, and your family!
Viewer: Can't handle the wait! Wheres the number?! I HAVE to order this mind-exploding invention!
TV: Call this number below... But hurry! These knifes will sell slowly, so we'll make  fake countdown below the screen to rush you to the phone, making you guys think this amazing offer won't be around for long when really appearing on the TV for MONTHS! So, hurry, Hurry!
Viewer: -scrambles to the phone punching down the number in madness..-
TV: BUT WAIT!
Viewer: -Stops-
TV: THERE'S MORE!
Viewer: WHAT?!
TV: If you buy this product now... You'll receive TWO DUALKnives!
Viewer: UNBELIEVABLE!
TV: Also, a free Napkin!
Viewer: The universe just EXPLODED!
TV: ALSO.... a free random key chain we found in the dumpster behind some Wal-mart!
So HURRY, Hurry!!
Viewer: -gets blinded by awesomeness-

Hope I at least made you chuckle... I made my little brothers and sister giggle. Mission Accomplished!
Haha, I definately had a blast writing this!
Have a Fantastic GoodNight!

3 comments:

  1. lmao your very creativee..i love your blog..check mines out and maybe follow me ?
    http://thewildlifeitgetswild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooooooooooooow! Hella funny xD

    Follow mine, no?

    http://snapitloveit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://theladyinleather.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete